Each quarter we produce a stakeholder bulletin called ‘At a glance’ that aims to provide a round up of what has been happening across the Inspiring Change Manchester programme. This issue includes an update from Paul Pandolfo, Inspiring Change Manchester’s Programme Manager, as well as a piece from one of our Peer Mentors, Mick. There is […]
- Co-production in research – An unexplored frontier?
- "Realising what makes us special" - Art Therapy in ICM
- At a Glance - May 2017
- ICM Forum - Adventures at the Bridgewater Hall
- One Voice Inspired
- Inspiring Change through Peer Mentoring
- Together we will be heard.
- Recruiting GROW Trainees
- A Housing First Future