The Women’s Voice Group was created to discuss and make plans for the Women’s Sector Conference which will take place on 1st March 2016. The group is made up of women core group members, peer mentors and GROW trainees – women with lived experience. We meet fortnightly and so far have had a lot of […]
- World Mental Health & World Homelessness Day
- Leading on changes in Mental Health and Homelessness
- Women's Restore Support Network Sessions
- Co-production in research – An unexplored frontier?
- "Realising what makes us special" - Art Therapy in ICM
- At a Glance - May 2017
- ICM Forum - Adventures at the Bridgewater Hall
- One Voice Inspired
- Inspiring Change through Peer Mentoring
- Together we will be heard.