Having been a peer mentor with ICM for 9 months, I was delighted and excited, to be offered a role as a GROW Trainee. During my time peer mentoring, I have gained lots of new skills and confidence, which has enabled me to make the decision to go into paid employment.
- Housing First Pilot Interim Reports
- World Mental Health & World Homelessness Day
- Leading on changes in Mental Health and Homelessness
- Women's Restore Support Network Sessions
- Co-production in research – An unexplored frontier?
- "Realising what makes us special" - Art Therapy in ICM
- At a Glance - May 2017
- ICM Forum - Adventures at the Bridgewater Hall
- One Voice Inspired
- Inspiring Change through Peer Mentoring