Some time ago my colleagues, Catherine, Carl and Nina proposed an art therapy course for clients to participate in. The focus was simple – people would not only enjoy the world of creating wonderful pieces of art but also learn something about themselves in the process.
- GROW Traineeship Opportunities
- At a Glance - February 2018
- Remembering a Fantastic Manchester Christmas Dinner 2017
- Housing First Pilot Interim Reports
- World Mental Health & World Homelessness Day
- Leading on changes in Mental Health and Homelessness
- Women's Restore Support Network Sessions
- Co-production in research – An unexplored frontier?
- "Realising what makes us special" - Art Therapy in ICM
- At a Glance - May 2017