As part of Mental Health Awareness Week, Dylan Gwilym, ICM’s Mental Health Coordinator, talks about getting creative during lockdown. During lockdown, we have been thinking of innovative ways to continue to deliver the ICM creative engagement groups for our members, to provide meaningful, social and expressive participation opportunities to support mental wellbeing. Art and creative […]
- ICM is looking for a Research Partner to explore lived experience employment
- ICM Closes to New Referrals
- Suicide Prevention Day 2020 - Survival
- When it comes to co-production, we all need a little openness and honesty!
- Co-Production - Call it what it is!
- Co Production Week 2020
- Multiple Disadvantage Day 2020 #SeeTheFullPicture
- New Wellbeing and Relief Fund to Challenge Multiple Disadvantage in Manchester’s Black, Asian, Minority Ethnic and Refugee Communities.
- Men's Health Week: 15-21 June 2020
- Volunteers Week 2020