The 1st July 2020 marks the second annual Multiple Disadvantage Day, a campaign led by the Fulfilling Lives programme, raising awareness to the challenges experienced by people facing multiple disadvantages, who are among the most vulnerable and most marginalised members of our society. Multiple disadvantage is recognised as a co-occurring combination of complex challenges, such […]
- ICM is looking for a Research Partner to explore lived experience employment
- ICM Closes to New Referrals
- Suicide Prevention Day 2020 - Survival
- When it comes to co-production, we all need a little openness and honesty!
- Co-Production - Call it what it is!
- Co Production Week 2020
- Multiple Disadvantage Day 2020 #SeeTheFullPicture
- New Wellbeing and Relief Fund to Challenge Multiple Disadvantage in Manchester’s Black, Asian, Minority Ethnic and Refugee Communities.
- Men's Health Week: 15-21 June 2020
- Volunteers Week 2020