Inspiring Change Manchester is an 8 year, National Lottery Community Fund programme, designed to help improve outcomes for people facing multiple disadvantage, which includes; homelessness, substance misuse, mental health issues and involvement in the criminal justice system.www.inspiringchangemanchester.shelter.org.uk/ It forms part of the National Lottery’s Fulfilling Lives Programme, a £112 Million investment over 8 years (2014 […]
- ICM is looking for a Research Partner to explore lived experience employment
- ICM Closes to New Referrals
- Suicide Prevention Day 2020 - Survival
- When it comes to co-production, we all need a little openness and honesty!
- Co-Production - Call it what it is!
- Co Production Week 2020
- Multiple Disadvantage Day 2020 #SeeTheFullPicture
- New Wellbeing and Relief Fund to Challenge Multiple Disadvantage in Manchester’s Black, Asian, Minority Ethnic and Refugee Communities.
- Men's Health Week: 15-21 June 2020
- Volunteers Week 2020