I wanted to write a blog about our service user night out with the ICM Service User Forum. It was arranged by our delivery partner Back on Track who were given some free tickets from the Bridgewater Hall for an orchestral piece called ‘Wall of Water’.
- Involvement Coordinator - We're Recruiting
- GROW Traineeship Opportunities
- At a Glance - February 2018
- Remembering a Fantastic Manchester Christmas Dinner 2017
- Housing First Pilot Interim Reports
- World Mental Health & World Homelessness Day
- Leading on changes in Mental Health and Homelessness
- Women's Restore Support Network Sessions
- Co-production in research – An unexplored frontier?
- "Realising what makes us special" - Art Therapy in ICM