The Women’s Voice Group was created to discuss and make plans for the Women’s Sector Conference which will take place on 1st March 2016. The group is made up of women core group members, peer mentors and GROW trainees – women with lived experience. We meet fortnightly and so far have had a lot of […]
- The ICM programme was complex, ambitious and long-term – how did we assess its success?
- Why Do We Need Women Only Spaces?
- Women, Faith & Culture
- Keeping Well Over The Festive Season
- No Wrong Door Twitter Takeover!
- The ICM Flexible Fund
- "Track on Back"
- Co-chairing the GMTHINK Steering Group
- "Bob" Case Study
- Watch and Learn- The Launch of Our No Wrong Door Principle Videos