My name is Darren. I am 37 years old and I’m an addict in recovery. Simply you are reading this because of ICM; they have given me freely the gift of life. More so they have given my family their life back too.
- The ICM programme was complex, ambitious and long-term – how did we assess its success?
- Why Do We Need Women Only Spaces?
- Women, Faith & Culture
- Keeping Well Over The Festive Season
- No Wrong Door Twitter Takeover!
- The ICM Flexible Fund
- "Track on Back"
- Co-chairing the GMTHINK Steering Group
- "Bob" Case Study
- Watch and Learn- The Launch of Our No Wrong Door Principle Videos