The Mental Health Action Group is part of Manchester’s Homelessness Charter. Our action group includes individuals with lived experiences of mental health issues and homelessness, as well as individuals from organisations across the voluntary and statutory sectors.
- The ICM programme was complex, ambitious and long-term – how did we assess its success?
- Why Do We Need Women Only Spaces?
- Women, Faith & Culture
- Keeping Well Over The Festive Season
- No Wrong Door Twitter Takeover!
- The ICM Flexible Fund
- "Track on Back"
- Co-chairing the GMTHINK Steering Group
- "Bob" Case Study
- Watch and Learn- The Launch of Our No Wrong Door Principle Videos