Something to create a bit of warmth in the middle of a cold and damp January: Colette shares how the Manchester Christmas Dinner project used their Innovation Partnership Fund application to make the ultimate Christmas for young care leavers. “I got involved with The Christmas Dinner Project (TCD) three years ago. My reasons for getting […]
- The ICM programme was complex, ambitious and long-term – how did we assess its success?
- Why Do We Need Women Only Spaces?
- Women, Faith & Culture
- Keeping Well Over The Festive Season
- No Wrong Door Twitter Takeover!
- The ICM Flexible Fund
- "Track on Back"
- Co-chairing the GMTHINK Steering Group
- "Bob" Case Study
- Watch and Learn- The Launch of Our No Wrong Door Principle Videos