As part of Mental Health Awareness Week, Dylan Gwilym, ICM’s Mental Health Coordinator, talks about getting creative during lockdown. During lockdown, we have been thinking of innovative ways to continue to deliver the ICM creative engagement groups for our members, to provide meaningful, social and expressive participation opportunities to support mental wellbeing. Art and creative […]
- No Wrong Door Twitter Takeover!
- The ICM Flexible Fund
- "Track on Back"
- Co-chairing the GMTHINK Steering Group
- "Bob" Case Study
- Watch and Learn- The Launch of Our No Wrong Door Principle Videos
- World Suicide Prevention Day 2021
- "A Chance To Have a Voice”
- New to Inspiring Change Manchester
- Learning from ICM’s coproduction journey