Inspiring Change Manchester is an 8 year, National Lottery Community Fund programme, designed to help improve outcomes for people facing multiple disadvantage, which includes; homelessness, substance misuse, mental health issues and involvement in the criminal justice system.www.inspiringchangemanchester.shelter.org.uk/ It forms part of the National Lottery’s Fulfilling Lives Programme, a £112 Million investment over 8 years (2014 […]
- The ICM programme was complex, ambitious and long-term – how did we assess its success?
- Why Do We Need Women Only Spaces?
- Women, Faith & Culture
- Keeping Well Over The Festive Season
- No Wrong Door Twitter Takeover!
- The ICM Flexible Fund
- "Track on Back"
- Co-chairing the GMTHINK Steering Group
- "Bob" Case Study
- Watch and Learn- The Launch of Our No Wrong Door Principle Videos