Over the past few months, Women’s Voices Movement group partnered with People’s Voice Media to undertake a peer research project to give voice to women’s lives during lockdown. Eight members of the group were trained in the community reporting model. Community reporting is a storytelling movement that support people to record and share stories of […]
- The ICM programme was complex, ambitious and long-term – how did we assess its success?
- Why Do We Need Women Only Spaces?
- Women, Faith & Culture
- Keeping Well Over The Festive Season
- No Wrong Door Twitter Takeover!
- The ICM Flexible Fund
- "Track on Back"
- Co-chairing the GMTHINK Steering Group
- "Bob" Case Study
- Watch and Learn- The Launch of Our No Wrong Door Principle Videos