Our ICM Art and Wellbeing group have collaborated with arts organisations Arthur & Martha on three projects over the past six months. We began working together back in September 2020 when Phil Davenport joined the group on Zoom to deliver a poetry workshop. That week’s theme was ‘swans’ and was inspired by the Swan Buildings […]
- The ICM programme was complex, ambitious and long-term – how did we assess its success?
- Why Do We Need Women Only Spaces?
- Women, Faith & Culture
- Keeping Well Over The Festive Season
- No Wrong Door Twitter Takeover!
- The ICM Flexible Fund
- "Track on Back"
- Co-chairing the GMTHINK Steering Group
- "Bob" Case Study
- Watch and Learn- The Launch of Our No Wrong Door Principle Videos