It’s World Suicide Prevention Day and, as last year, I wanted to reflect on my own experience of this often-avoided topic. Last year I wrote about the impact of referring to a suicide attempt as “failed” and how it ought to be described as “survived”. This feeds in nicely with the theme of this years […]
- The ICM programme was complex, ambitious and long-term – how did we assess its success?
- Why Do We Need Women Only Spaces?
- Women, Faith & Culture
- Keeping Well Over The Festive Season
- No Wrong Door Twitter Takeover!
- The ICM Flexible Fund
- "Track on Back"
- Co-chairing the GMTHINK Steering Group
- "Bob" Case Study
- Watch and Learn- The Launch of Our No Wrong Door Principle Videos