Bob was referred into ICM and following an assessment with our partner organisation Self-Help Services, he was identified as experiencing psychosis, depression, chronic anxiety, and PTSD. Our on-site mental health worker spent the next few months working with Bob on a 1-2-1 basis to address these issues and explore some practical coping techniques. He developed […]
- Thank you and goodbye from Inspiring Change Manchester
- What pathways are there for training, volunteering and employment?
- The ICM programme was complex, ambitious and long-term – how did we assess its success?
- Why Do We Need Women Only Spaces?
- Women, Faith & Culture
- Keeping Well Over The Festive Season
- No Wrong Door Twitter Takeover!
- The ICM Flexible Fund
- "Track on Back"
- Co-chairing the GMTHINK Steering Group