I am a woman who was born into a family who has had strong beliefs in maintaining their tradition, culture and faith and I survived in a different society by holding onto those values and beliefs. I will use this blog to describe my journey, to help others to understand the difference between tradition and faith. […]
- The ICM programme was complex, ambitious and long-term – how did we assess its success?
- Why Do We Need Women Only Spaces?
- Women, Faith & Culture
- Keeping Well Over The Festive Season
- No Wrong Door Twitter Takeover!
- The ICM Flexible Fund
- "Track on Back"
- Co-chairing the GMTHINK Steering Group
- "Bob" Case Study
- Watch and Learn- The Launch of Our No Wrong Door Principle Videos