One of the main aims of the Inspiring Change Manchester (ICM) programme over the last eight years has been to change the systems that surround people experiencing multiple disadvantage – these systems include elements ranging from policies, practices and resources, to ways of thinking, relationships and power dynamics.[i] Assessing the success of this aim was […]
- Thank you and goodbye from Inspiring Change Manchester
- What pathways are there for training, volunteering and employment?
- The ICM programme was complex, ambitious and long-term – how did we assess its success?
- Why Do We Need Women Only Spaces?
- Women, Faith & Culture
- Keeping Well Over The Festive Season
- No Wrong Door Twitter Takeover!
- The ICM Flexible Fund
- "Track on Back"
- Co-chairing the GMTHINK Steering Group