GMTHINK is the Greater Manchester Tackling Homelessness Information Network. It is a multi-agency data system used by organisations across Greater Manchester to promote partnership working to better co-ordinate support for people experiencing multiple disadvantage. To help ensure that the voice of people with lived experience played a key role in developing this system, ICM set out to […]
- Thank you and goodbye from Inspiring Change Manchester
- What pathways are there for training, volunteering and employment?
- The ICM programme was complex, ambitious and long-term – how did we assess its success?
- Why Do We Need Women Only Spaces?
- Women, Faith & Culture
- Keeping Well Over The Festive Season
- No Wrong Door Twitter Takeover!
- The ICM Flexible Fund
- "Track on Back"
- Co-chairing the GMTHINK Steering Group