Today at Inspiring Change Manchester we are launching a piece of research which we have worked with Revolving Doors on. This looks at the different pathways into training, volunteering and employment for people with personal experience of multiple disadvantage across Manchester. Revolving Doors Evaluations Manager Lauren tells us about her experience working with ICM on […]
- Thank you and goodbye from Inspiring Change Manchester
- What pathways are there for training, volunteering and employment?
- The ICM programme was complex, ambitious and long-term – how did we assess its success?
- Why Do We Need Women Only Spaces?
- Women, Faith & Culture
- Keeping Well Over The Festive Season
- No Wrong Door Twitter Takeover!
- The ICM Flexible Fund
- "Track on Back"
- Co-chairing the GMTHINK Steering Group