My name is Darren. I am 37 years old and I’m an addict in recovery. Simply you are reading this because of ICM; they have given me freely the gift of life. More so they have given my family their life back too.
- Co-production in research – An unexplored frontier?
- "Realising what makes us special" - Art Therapy in ICM
- At a Glance - May 2017
- ICM Forum - Adventures at the Bridgewater Hall
- One Voice Inspired
- Inspiring Change through Peer Mentoring
- Together we will be heard.
- Recruiting GROW Trainees
- A Housing First Future