The Mental Health Action Group is part of Manchester’s Homelessness Charter. Our action group includes individuals with lived experiences of mental health issues and homelessness, as well as individuals from organisations across the voluntary and statutory sectors.
- Involvement Coordinator - We're Recruiting
- GROW Traineeship Opportunities
- At a Glance - February 2018
- Remembering a Fantastic Manchester Christmas Dinner 2017
- Housing First Pilot Interim Reports
- World Mental Health & World Homelessness Day
- Leading on changes in Mental Health and Homelessness
- Women's Restore Support Network Sessions
- Co-production in research – An unexplored frontier?
- "Realising what makes us special" - Art Therapy in ICM