The Mental Health Action Group is part of Manchester’s Homelessness Charter. Our action group includes individuals with lived experiences of mental health issues and homelessness, as well as individuals from organisations across the voluntary and statutory sectors.
- Housing First Pilot Interim Reports
- World Mental Health & World Homelessness Day
- Leading on changes in Mental Health and Homelessness
- Women's Restore Support Network Sessions
- Co-production in research – An unexplored frontier?
- "Realising what makes us special" - Art Therapy in ICM
- At a Glance - May 2017
- ICM Forum - Adventures at the Bridgewater Hall
- One Voice Inspired
- Inspiring Change through Peer Mentoring