Content warning: This piece discusses suicide in a way that some readers may find triggering. In the UK and Ireland, Samaritans can be contacted on 116 123 or email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com. 14th May is my survivaversary. It’s a word I made up to turn something negative into something positive. That date is when I tried to end […]
- Suicide Prevention Day 2020 - Survival
- When it comes to co-production, we all need a little openness and honesty!
- Co-Production - Call it what it is!
- Co Production Week 2020
- Multiple Disadvantage Day 2020 #SeeTheFullPicture
- New Wellbeing and Relief Fund to Challenge Multiple Disadvantage in Manchester’s Black, Asian, Minority Ethnic and Refugee Communities.
- Men's Health Week: 15-21 June 2020
- Volunteers Week 2020
- Art and Wellbeing: Creative Engagement during Lockdown
- Mental Health Awareness Week: Kindness