Each quarter we produce a stakeholder bulletin called ‘At a glance’ that aims to provide a round up of what has been happening across the Inspiring Change Manchester programme. This issue includes an update from Paul Pandolfo, Inspiring Change Manchester’s Programme Manager, as well as a piece from one of our Peer Mentors, Mick. There is […]
- The ICM programme was complex, ambitious and long-term – how did we assess its success?
- Why Do We Need Women Only Spaces?
- Women, Faith & Culture
- Keeping Well Over The Festive Season
- No Wrong Door Twitter Takeover!
- The ICM Flexible Fund
- "Track on Back"
- Co-chairing the GMTHINK Steering Group
- "Bob" Case Study
- Watch and Learn- The Launch of Our No Wrong Door Principle Videos