Recently we’ve had the chance to reflect on the types of changes we have seen across Inspiring Change Manchester (ICM) through trying to meaningfully involve people with lived experience in the design and delivery of our project. Working together with our partner agency Groundswell (www.groundswell.org.uk/) we have been developing an evaluation of our involvement work, […]
- The ICM programme was complex, ambitious and long-term – how did we assess its success?
- Why Do We Need Women Only Spaces?
- Women, Faith & Culture
- Keeping Well Over The Festive Season
- No Wrong Door Twitter Takeover!
- The ICM Flexible Fund
- "Track on Back"
- Co-chairing the GMTHINK Steering Group
- "Bob" Case Study
- Watch and Learn- The Launch of Our No Wrong Door Principle Videos