A message from Programme Manager’s Jackie (2020- 2022) and Paul (2014- 2020) There was a huge amount of hope and enthusiasm at play in 2013 and 2014 when the Inspiring Change Manchester (ICM) programme was designed, created and launched. Focussing on the idea of a ‘fulfilled life’ for those experiencing multiple disadvantage in Manchester was […]
- Thank you and goodbye from Inspiring Change Manchester
- What pathways are there for training, volunteering and employment?
- The ICM programme was complex, ambitious and long-term – how did we assess its success?
- Why Do We Need Women Only Spaces?
- Women, Faith & Culture
- Keeping Well Over The Festive Season
- No Wrong Door Twitter Takeover!
- The ICM Flexible Fund
- "Track on Back"
- Co-chairing the GMTHINK Steering Group