Mental health, meds and making changes The 10th October marks both World Homelessness Day and World Mental Health Day, and with both talking about increasing awareness and taking action for change, it’s perfect timing to share our new work about medication and mental health. Thanks to people sharing experiences as part of our Cause and […]
- Thank you and goodbye from Inspiring Change Manchester
- What pathways are there for training, volunteering and employment?
- The ICM programme was complex, ambitious and long-term – how did we assess its success?
- Why Do We Need Women Only Spaces?
- Women, Faith & Culture
- Keeping Well Over The Festive Season
- No Wrong Door Twitter Takeover!
- The ICM Flexible Fund
- "Track on Back"
- Co-chairing the GMTHINK Steering Group