Some time ago my colleagues, Catherine, Carl and Nina proposed an art therapy course for clients to participate in. The focus was simple – people would not only enjoy the world of creating wonderful pieces of art but also learn something about themselves in the process.
- Thank you and goodbye from Inspiring Change Manchester
- What pathways are there for training, volunteering and employment?
- The ICM programme was complex, ambitious and long-term – how did we assess its success?
- Why Do We Need Women Only Spaces?
- Women, Faith & Culture
- Keeping Well Over The Festive Season
- No Wrong Door Twitter Takeover!
- The ICM Flexible Fund
- "Track on Back"
- Co-chairing the GMTHINK Steering Group