I’m the Peer Mentor Coordinator for Inspiring Change Manchester (ICM) and I work for Community Led Initiatives (CLI). CLI are a grass roots organisation formed by two men with lived experience of offending and substance misuse and the associated stigma and social exclusion.
- Housing First Pilot Interim Reports
- World Mental Health & World Homelessness Day
- Leading on changes in Mental Health and Homelessness
- Women's Restore Support Network Sessions
- Co-production in research – An unexplored frontier?
- "Realising what makes us special" - Art Therapy in ICM
- At a Glance - May 2017
- ICM Forum - Adventures at the Bridgewater Hall
- One Voice Inspired
- Inspiring Change through Peer Mentoring