My journey began with Inspiring Change Manchester in September 2014. I’d tried volunteering at numerous organisations but knew I was searching for somewhere my experience could be used to help others. So when I heard of ICM it fit all the criteria I was looking for as it involved being part of a team that worked […]
- The ICM programme was complex, ambitious and long-term – how did we assess its success?
- Why Do We Need Women Only Spaces?
- Women, Faith & Culture
- Keeping Well Over The Festive Season
- No Wrong Door Twitter Takeover!
- The ICM Flexible Fund
- "Track on Back"
- Co-chairing the GMTHINK Steering Group
- "Bob" Case Study
- Watch and Learn- The Launch of Our No Wrong Door Principle Videos