I’m the Peer Mentor Coordinator for Inspiring Change Manchester (ICM) and I work for Community Led Initiatives (CLI). CLI are a grass roots organisation formed by two men with lived experience of offending and substance misuse and the associated stigma and social exclusion.
- The ICM programme was complex, ambitious and long-term – how did we assess its success?
- Why Do We Need Women Only Spaces?
- Women, Faith & Culture
- Keeping Well Over The Festive Season
- No Wrong Door Twitter Takeover!
- The ICM Flexible Fund
- "Track on Back"
- Co-chairing the GMTHINK Steering Group
- "Bob" Case Study
- Watch and Learn- The Launch of Our No Wrong Door Principle Videos