You might have already heard of the concept of ‘No Wrong Door’, but have you ever really thought about what this means in practise and how to use it? Early on into our programme and as part of our test and learn approach we explored how to address some of the barriers the people we […]
- Thank you and goodbye from Inspiring Change Manchester
- What pathways are there for training, volunteering and employment?
- The ICM programme was complex, ambitious and long-term – how did we assess its success?
- Why Do We Need Women Only Spaces?
- Women, Faith & Culture
- Keeping Well Over The Festive Season
- No Wrong Door Twitter Takeover!
- The ICM Flexible Fund
- "Track on Back"
- Co-chairing the GMTHINK Steering Group